Presentation


Ability: Terrifying Swing
Description: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with an 80% chance to inflict Ability Block for 1 turn. Jedi targets cannot Evade or Resist the effects of this attack.
Damage: 4365 – 4823
Cooldown: none

Ability: Force Crush
Description: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict Speed Down and 3 Damage Over Time effects for 2 rounds.
Damage: 2526 – 2790
Cooldown: 5

Ability: Culling Blade
Description: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispels all debuffs on them. This attack deals 50% more damage for each effect dispelled and grants 100% Turn Meter on a finishing blow. This attack can’t be Evaded.
Damage: 7470 – 8256
Cooldown: 4

Ability: Inspiring Through Fear
Leader: yes
Description: Empire and Sith allies gain 30% Offense and have a 50% chance to remove 20% Turn Meter when they damage an enemy. This Turn Meter removal can’t be Resisted. While Darth Vader is alive, enemies immediately regain Damage Over Time for 2 turns whenever Damage Over Time expires on them.

PRO
– Leader ability to remove Turn Meter
– Dispel
– Ability Block
– Good on Arena
– Still Very Good  on Raids*
– Good on other game areas

CONS
– Basic attack does low damage
– *He was subject of a bug fix: Fixed a bug that would cause Vader’s Leader ability to remove more turn meter than intended on encounters beyond the first in a battle.
– Slow

Note 8
The ‘Chosen One’ even after was ‘fixed’ is still very good in Raids, has a very good ship and viable on all areas of the game. 
He is a good choice for Zeta.

Note: Zeta only the characters around which you want to build a team

Pin It on Pinterest