*The guide can be read below or watched in video format
Recommended team: Jedi team
– MODs with tenacity
– Tenacity must be as high as possible (total 100% ) for all Jedi team
Jedi Knight Anakin lead
– best leader if Tenacity is high on your team
Aayla Secura lead
– second best leader
– best leader if Tenacity is not high
Other leaders in importance order
Grand Master Yoda
Team members – in importance order
Jedi Knight Anakin
Grand Master Yoda
Jedi Knight Anakin & Ahsoka Tano
Aayla Secura & Ezra Bridger
Ima-Gun Di (leader) & Aayla Secura
1. Kill B2 Super Battle Droid
2. deal damage to both IG-100 MagnaGuard (not necessary to kill)
– let them with little health
– If you cannot kill B2 Super Battle Droid on your turn then do damage on IG-100 MagnaGuard
” B2 Super Battle Droid has has a 50% chance to gain 100% Turn Meter whenever its leader is Evaded or damaged by an attack.”
3. Use hits with most damage on Grievous
– Count the hits; every seventh time he will activate Tactical Maneuvering ** and one IG-100 MagnaGuard will taunt
4. Kill IG-100 MagnaGuard who Taunt
– can use also Aayla to Stun him
5. Repeat from point 1
General Grievous abilities
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Defense Down for 2 turns. This attack can’t be Evaded or Countered.
Deal Physical damage to all enemies with a 65% chance to inflict three Damage Over Time effects for 2 turns.
Inflict Speed Down on all enemies for 1 turn, with a 50% chance to also inflict Tenacity Down for 2 turns. Then, summon up to three Droid allies to the battle. This attack can’t be Evaded.
Tactical Maneuvering (Heroic)
Every seventh time that Grievous takes damage, Grievous and another random ally gain 100% Turn Meter and reset their cooldowns. That ally also Taunts for 1 turn, and Grievous gains the Tactical Maneuvering effect for 3 turns.
Tactical Maneuvering (Heroic): +25% Offense, gain 30% Turn Meter whenever another ally is attacked
Fearsome Foe III
As long as this unit isn’t Toppled, it has +1 Bonus Action (with a 50% chance to gain an additional Bonus Action each turn) and gains 5% Turn Meter whenever it takes damage. In addition, it takes reduced damage from Percent Health damage effects, its Turn Meter gain effects can’t be prevented, and it’s immune to Stun, Shock, Ability Block, Health Down, Cooldown increase, and massive damage effects.
Fearsome Foe begins a countdown when the encounter begins. When it completes, all enemies will become Enraged until the end of the encounter.