Solo with Zylo
Raid feature: Escape
This unit attempts to escape from the battle (40% chance), allowing it to be used in a future attempt.
If successful, saves this character’s current Health, Turn Meter, and Ability Cooldowns for a future attempt.
Escape cooldown: 8 turns
General Grievous ability: Fearsome Foe III
… Fearsome Foe begins a countdown when the encounter begins. When it completes, all enemies will become Enraged until the end of the encounter.
– at least Gear 9 * recommend Gear 11
– Zeta Outrage ability
– Omega Unstoppable ability
– minimum 170 speed
– Protection as high as possible
– Critical Damage as high as possible
– Other good stats: offense
Kylo Ren Abilities to use
3 turn cooldown
+15% Damage and recover Protection equal to the damage dealt
Unique ability: Unstoppable (passive ability)
Whenever Kylo takes damage he gains 50% Defense and 15% Offense for 1 turn, and has a 50% chance to reset his cooldowns. Kylo takes reduced damage from Percent Health damage effects and gains 10 Speed for each debuff on him.
Whenever Kylo uses a Special ability he gains Damage Over Time for 2 turns.
– send only Kylo on HAAT raid
– use only Outrage
– main target General Grievous
– when you one of the droids will taunt use again only Outrage
– Fearsome Foe begins a countdown when the encounter begins. When it completes, all enemies will become Enraged until the end of the encounter.
– Fearsome Foe will start with 15, when this will show 5 then you can begin to try to Escape
– If Escape does not work then Retreat and try again
– as many as possible members will use this technique to finish Phase 1