Rebel Officer Leia Organa
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Rebel, Attacker
Tenacious Rebel Attacker that counters debuffs and is more effective against healthy targets
ABILITIES:

Basic: Hold Off

Base: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns. Leia gains 5% Turn Meter, an additional 5% Turn Meter if the target had full Health, and an additional 5% Turn Meter if the target is Empire.

  • Upgrade 1: +5% Damage
  • Upgrade 2: +10% Damage
  • Upgrade 3: +15% Damage
  • Upgrade 4: +5% Damage
  • Upgrade 5: +2% Turn Meter Gain
  • Upgrade 6: +15% Damage
  • Upgrade 7: +20% Damage and +3% Turn Meter Gain
  • Fully upgraded: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns. Leia gains 10% Turn Meter, an additional 10% Turn Meter if the target had full Health, and an additional 10% Turn Meter if the target is Empire.

 

Special 1: Rebel Barrage

Base: Deal Physical damage 6 times to random enemy targets. Enemies struck more than once suffer Ability Block for 1 turn. This ability’s cooldown is reduced by 1 whenever Leia scores a Critical Hit or suffers a debuff. (Cooldown 16)

  • Upgrade 1: +5% Damage
  • Upgrade 2: +10% Damage
  • Upgrade 3: Maximum Hits + 1
  • Upgrade 4: +5% Damage
  • Upgrade 5: Maximum Hits + 1
  • Upgrade 6: +10% Damage
  • Upgrade 7: Maximum Hits + 2 and Cooldown – 2
  • Fully upgraded: Deal Physical damage 10 times to random enemy targets. Enemies struck more than once suffer Ability Block for 1 turn. This ability’s cooldown is reduced by 1 whenever Leia scores a Critical Hit or suffers a debuff. (Cooldown 14)

Unlocks at Gear Tier II

 

Leader: Battlefront Command
Base: Rebel allies have +10% Tenacity and 10% Critical Chance. Whenever a Rebel ally takes damage from an Empire enemy they have a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns.

  • Upgrade 1: +2% Tenacity
  • Upgrade 2: +2% Critical Chance
  • Upgrade 3: +3% Tenacity
  • Upgrade 4: +3% Critical Chance
  • Upgrade 5: +5% Tenacity
  • Upgrade 6: +5% Critical Chance
  • Upgrade 7: The first time each turn a Rebel ally Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff, they gain 30% Turn Meter
  • Fully upgraded: Rebel allies have +20% Tenacity and 20% Critical Chance. Whenever a Rebel ally takes damage from an Empire enemy they have a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. The first time each turn a Rebel ally Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff, they gain 30% Turn Meter.
  • Unlocks at Gear Tier IV

 

Unique: Dauntless
Base: Leia has +30% Tenacity. The first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 5% Turn Meter.

  • Upgrade 1: +2% Tenacity
  • Upgrade 2: +2% Turn Meter
  • Upgrade 3: +3% Tenacity
  • Upgrade 4: +3% Turn Meter
  • Upgrade 5: +5% Tenacity
  • Upgrade 6: +5% Turn Meter
  • Upgrade 7 (ZETA): +10% Offense and the first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 35% Offense (stacking) until the end of her next turn
  • Fully upgraded: Leia has +10% Offense and +40% Tenacity. The first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 15% Turn Meter and gains 35% Offense (stacking) until the end of her next turn.

Pin It on Pinterest